Fund your claim

Once a claim is registered, claimants may apply for legal aid to assist them in meeting the legal costs of progressing their claim. Applications are made by their legal representative and submitted to the Legal Aid Services Treaty team for consideration.

Apply for civil legal aid or find a legal aid lawyer(external link)

This page was last updated: